Fakir Mohan University P.G. & M.Phil Admission Notification 2019: Fakir Mohan University, Balasore has been released the Admission notification for the courses of P.G. (Regular & Self-Financing) and M.Phil. for the academic session 2019-20.
Fakir Mohan University P.G. & M.Phil Admission Notification 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online from 30th April 2019 to 10th June 2019. The Online Entrance Test will be conducted on 29th & 30th April 2019.
List of FMU PG Regular Courses
- M. Sc, in Applied Physics & Ballistics
- M.Sc. in Information Technology
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Botany
- M.Sc. in Zoology
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Master of Commerce
- M.A. in Population Studies
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in Economics
- M.A, in Sociology
- M.A. in Odia
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Urdu
- M.A. in Education
- M.A/M.Sc. in Geography
- M.Sc. in Geology
- MA. in History
- M.A/M.Sc. in Mathematics
- M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication
FMU P.G. Self-Financing Course 2019-20
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M. A. in Social Work (MSW)
- Mater of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Integrated B.Ed. and M.Ed.
FMU M.Phil. Courses 2019-20
- Environmental Science
- Population Studies
- Political Science
- Computer Science
How to Apply Fakir Mohan University P.G. & M.Phil Admission Notification 2019
1. Log on to the Fakir Mohan University website www.fmuniversity.nic.in
2. Go to the Admission Page
3. Click on Admission into P’G’ & M. Phil. Courses, 2019 link
4. Register & Login to the portal
5. Fill up the form for the entrance test
Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Availability of Online Application Forms: 30/04/2019
Last Date of Submission of Online Forms: 10/06/2019
Issue of Online Admit Cards: 22/06/2019 (Tentative) – PG
Online Entrance Test: 29/06/2019 & 30/06/2019 (Tentative)
Results Date: 15/07/2019 – PG
Short List for Viva-voce Test: 19/07/2019 – M.Phil.
Dates of Admission: 23/07/2019 to 31/07/2019 – PG
Viva-voce Test: 29/07/2019 – M.Phil.
Publication of provisional results: 31/07/2019 – M.Phil.
Admission Dates: 09/08/2019 to 14/08/2019 (Tentative) – M.Phil.
Fakir Mohan University, VyasaVihar, Balasore has been established in 3rd July 1999. At present, it is functioning in two campuses: the Old Campus at Januganj, beside the National Highway near Remuna Golei and the New Campus at Nuapadhi, in and around Balasore town.