AP ECET 2017 – Counselling Dates, Web Options, Seat Allotment @apecet.nic.in: JNTU Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE has released a notification for the AP ECET 2017 Counselling Dates, Certificate Verifications Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule on the official website ‘https://apecet.nic.in’.
The Qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2017 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2017 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 18 Help Line Centres indicated in Annexure I and as per the schedule has given under, with all original certificates.
AP ECET 2017 Counseling Dates (Official)
|S.No||Event||Dates to Remember|
|1||Certificate Verification||22 June – 25 June 2017|
|2||Web Options Entry||22 June – 27 June 2017|
|3||Change in Option||27 June 2017|
|4||Seat Allotment (ECET- Phase – I)||29 June 2017|
|5||Classes Commencement||03 July 2017|
AP ECET 2017 Certificate Verification – Category Wise
For NCC, Sports, PHC, and other Special Category students AP ECET certificate verification dates
|22.06.2017||PHC, CAP, Sports & Games||01 – Last|
|23.06.2017||NCC||01 – Last|
AP ECET 2017 – Certificates to be Produced
The student must carry all original certificates two sets of Xerox copies.
- AP ECET-2017 Rank Card.
- AP ECET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates.
- Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration Card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card).
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original certificates.
- SC/ ST Category: Rs.500/-
- OC/BC/Minority Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- University Colleges (Tuition Fee): Rs.10000/-
Note: Tuition fee varies from college to college as per the Annexure kept on the website.
Processing fee on-line payment procedure:
1. Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
2. Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
3. The candidate will be directed to the payment gateway.
4. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter
5. Once the payment is success click on the print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
6. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate
attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each
date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she
attends certificate verification.
7. In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.